Address: KPI-1730, 37, Peremogy prospekt, Kyiv, 03056, Ukraine,
Faculty of devices and systems of attitude and navigation (PSON)
FACULTY IS BASED in 1960.
The initial name (till 1982) - " Faculty of gyroscopic devices ". Since 1961 the faculty has carried annual engineers promotion on speciality " Gyroscopic devices ", and since 1993 - engineers - on speciality " Devices and systems of attitude, navigation and control of three-dimensional motion ".
During its existence, the collective of the faculty PSON has prepared:
- more than 1800 experts with higher education;
- 33 Cand. Tech. Sci.;
- 4 Dr. Sci. Tech..
Directions of scientific researches:
- Research and development of algorithms and software for processing the information, the automated design of complex (difficult) engineering systems, control under the incomplete and inexact information about there state.
- Creation of modern element base (solid-state wave gyroscopes, piezoelectric motors , magnetics elements, etc.) systems of attitude, stabilization and inertial navigating systems, development of algorithms and software of their correction.
- Development of the equipment and algorithms of control and processing information of the computer complexes of technical and medical diagnostics.
- The gauges of a magnetic rate created on faculty are widely used in aircraft; systems of active vibroisolation is good itself have recommended in development of ground systems of an initial setting; piezoelectric motors - in system engineering control by attitude of artificial satellites of the Earth; the complex of the audiometric equipment recommended for use in medical institutions of Ukraine developed and created on faculty.
- The faculty prepares: bachelors on devices
- engineers on devices and systems of attitude, navigation and control of three-dimensional motion masters on devices
- computer technologies (an educational class of the personal computer);
- designing of elements and units of devices and systems;
- gyroscopic and navigating systems;
- systems of automatic control of mobile objects.
Total number of the scientific articles issued by employees of the faculty, - more than 600, including monographies - 16, patents of Ukraine - 5, copyright certificates - more than 120.
Competitions and exhibitions
The faculty showed the scientific achievements on international and industry shows in Helsinki, VDNH the USSR (1968, 1970 ), VNTTM (1972), Berlin (1973), " Public health services - 94. 97 ", "Medicon", " 8 medicine congress of Ukraine " (1995), expanded boards MOZU (1995-1996), "Interhospital-98" (Hannover, Germany). The student''s scientific works executed under the direction of teachers of faculty, have received 8 diplomas, 3 medals and 2 letters at All-Union and Republican competitions.
The faculty has four educational laboratories:
Teachers of faculty have prepared over 200 names of methodological grants (manuals) in total amount from more than 500 p.l., including 8 manuals and textbooks with a signature stamp of the Ministry of Education.