- The UN Convention against Corruption (UNCAC).
- Criminal Law Convention on Corruption (ETS 173).
- Civil Law Convention on Corruption.
- Recommendation № R (2000) 10 of the Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe on codes of conduct for public officials
Laws of Ukraine
- Prevention of Corruption
- On the Principles of State Anti-Corruption Policy in Ukraine (Anti-Corruption Strategy) for 2014-2017”
- On Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of Ukraine in the state anti corruption policy in connection with the Action Plan on EU Visa Regime Liberalization for Ukraine.
- On Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of Ukraine regarding liability for corruption offenses.
- On National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine.
- On Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of Ukraine regarding the definition of final beneficiaries of legal entities and public figures.
The resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine
- On the level of fiscal discipline, measures to strengthen the fight against corruption and monitoring the use of state property and financial resources.
- The issue of prevention and detection of corruption in the executive branch.
- On approval of the transfer of gifts received as gifts to the state, Autonomous Republic of Crimea, local community, state or municipal institutions or organizations.
- On approval of the document storage and use of the information specified in declaration of assets, revenues, expenses and financial obligations, and information concerning opening of foreign currency accounts in non-resident banking institution.
- On production of forms of declaration of assets, revenues, expenses and financial obligations.
- On approval of the Government to introduce post of commissioner for anti-corruption policy.
- The issue of prevention and detection of corruption.
- On approval the resolution of the Government commissioner for anti-corruption policy.