Continuing Education is an improvement of specialized education and training of persons by deepening and expanding and updating its professional knowledge and skills, or an obtaining of an another specialty based on the previously obtained educational qualification level and experience.
Continuing Education of National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute” includes:
- Second Higher Education;
- Professional development.
In Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute organizing and conducting training program of the continuing education is provided by the Educational-methodical complex "Institute for Continuing Education»
Second Higher Education. This is an acquiring of the new knowledge and obtaining of the new skills by individuals who already have a university degree, in areas and specialties accredited in Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute. Duration 2-3 years. Graduates receive a state diploma and Diploma Supplement European model.
The most popular areas such / specialty are as follows: Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Security, Enterprise Economics, International Economics, Marketing, Economic Cybernetics, Management, Innovation Management, Administrative Management, Philology (translation), Thermal Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Printing and Publishing business Electrical and the like. Detailed information on obtaining the second higher education and each specialty is online.
Professional development. This is a getting additional knowledge and skills to expand the professional opportunities and the career growth. Training programs to improve the skills are different subjects, duration of training and graduation document certifying the successful completion of the study:
- Training programs of scientific and pedagogical workers of Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute and other universities. The volume of training - 108 academic hours, the document after graduation - certificate of professional development of state sample
- Programs of professional development - a large number of already developed programs, as well as the possibility of developing new programs for the customer. The volume of training - 72 academic hours, the document after graduation - certificate of professional development of state sample
- Training programs for power engineers. The volume of training - 72 academic hours, the document after graduation - certificate of professional development of state sample
- Short-term training programs in the form of seminars and trainings. The volume of training - up to 72 academic hours, the document after graduation - certificate EMC "Institute for Continuing Education" Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute
Training programs of continuing education are provided in all accredited in Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute fields and professions and implemented by experienced teachers and highly qualified specialists in various branches of economy of Ukraine.
Listeners postgraduate programs can be persons who have already received the educational qualification of "junior specialist", "bachelor", "specialist" or "master" in universities II-IV accreditation levels, senior students of higher educational institutions.
Students have the right to use the material basis Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute (premises, computer and office equipment, Internet), in accordance with the approved schedule of training. They are provided with educational materials and access to information resources relevant subjects (distance learning courses, tests, tasks, e-textbooks, laboratory work).
Education for postgraduate studies are financed entirely by the customers (individuals and legal entities) on the basis of the contract.