International Collaboration Department (ICD) operates in accordance with the following laws of Ukraine:
- «On Higher Education» (Section ХІІІ "International Cooperation");
- «On Research and Scientific-Technical Activities»;
- «On Foreign Economic Activities»,
- other legislation of Ukraine on international and foreign economic activities.
The main tasks of the Department are as follows:
- Coordination of international activity of University in all areas, providing departments with comprehensive support on the development of international initiatives.
- Introduction of the advanced experience of world's leading universities into the practice of Igor Sikorsky KPI activities.
- Search for, analysis and selection of the proposals of international partners by the criterion of their investment attractiveness and feasibility.
- Negotiations with international partners; supporting the drafting of collaborative agreements, protocols and memoranda, etc.
- Protocol support of international events.
- Deepening of internationalization, whereby increasing University's incomes from international sources.
- Coordination and monitoring of activities of the Center for International Education (CIE), organizing and holding negotiations for training of international students at Igor Sikorsky KPI, the design of measures for an increase in the number of international students to receive training at Igor Sikorsky KPI.
- other tasks.
ICD builds on the work of joint international establishments, centers, laboratories, specialized advisory and working committees operating on a voluntary basis:
- Council of Deputy Directors of Institutes & Deputy Deans of Faculties, who are in charge of international activity
- Central Group for Managing International Proposals
- Working Group for Ensuring Positive Dynamics of Igor Sikorsky KPI Parameters in World University Rankings
- Commission on Deepening of University's Internationalization
- Commission on Foreign Travel
- Secretariat of the National Nomination Committee of Ukraine on the NST Sustainability Award
- More than 70 joint international establishments, centers and laboratories
- Information system Dzherelo
- CIE Council
Structure of the Department includes:
- International Relations Bureau
- Bureau of Organizational and Information Support of International Activities
- Center for International Education
- Ukraine-Japan Center
|Vice-Rector for International Relations:
Prof. Sergii SIDORENKO
Telephone: +38 044 204 9199
Fax: +38 044 204 9150
|Head of International Relations Bureau:
Telephone: +38 044 204 91 99
Fax: +38 044 204 9150
|Head of Bureau of Organizational and Information Support of International Activities:
Telephone/fax: +38 044 204 94 67
|Head of International Projects Office:
Prof. Sergiy SHUKAYEV
Telephone/fax: +38 044 204 80 19
|Head of International Relations and Protocol Support Office:
Telephone/fax: +38 044 204 9506; +38 044 204 93 17
|Head of Foreign Economic Activity Office:
Telephone/fax: +38 044 204 8381
|Head of the Organizing Office of International Activities:
Telephone/fax: +38 044 204 84 75