National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute” was founded in 1898 as Kyiv polytechnic institute of Emperor Alexander II and now it is a national autonomous state higher education institution of research type. Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute is accredited as institute of higher education of IV level and has the right to proceed educational work in order to train specialists of appropriate academic degree.
- The official name of the university - National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”;
- The official abbreviation - Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute.
Educational work is performed according to the following documents:
- Regulations of University ;
- Certificate on accreditation serial number РД-IV № 1158760 from 27.06.2013
Mailing address: 37, Prosp. Peremohy, Solomyanskyi district, Kyiv, Ukraine, 03056
Legal address: 37, Prospekt Peremohy, Solomyanskyi district, Kyiv, Ukraine, 03056, 8038900000
E-mail adress: mail[at]kpi.ua
Tel: +380 44 236 7989, Fax: +380 44 204 9788
Public information access
Members of the Rectorate
- Michael Zgurovsky - Rector, Academician of NASU, Doctor of Science (Engineering), Professor
- Yuriy Yakymenko - First Vice-Rector, Academician of NASU, Doctor of Science (Engineering), Professor
- Michael Ilchenko - Chairman of the Academic Council, Director of the Institute of Telecommunication Systems, Academician of NASU, Ph.D., Professor
- Valeriya Kholiavko - Vice-Rector of teaching work, Ph.D., Assistant Professor
- Vitaliy Pasichnyk - Vice-rector of scientific work, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor
- Sergii Sydorenko - Vice-Rector of International Relations, Doctor of physics and mathematical sciences, professor, corresponding member of NASU
- Nataliia Seminskaya - Vice-rector of educational work, Ph.D., Assistant Professor
- Vadim Kondratyuk - Vice-Rector for Administrative Work, Ph.D.
- Lyudmyla Subbotina - Chief of Department of Economics and Finance, Chief Accountant
- Mazur Maryna - director of the Case management Department
- Olexander Ishchenko - director of the campus, Ph.D.
- Oksana Bruy - Director of the GI Scientific and Technical Library Denysenko, Ph.D. on social communications