Important traditions of collaboration with world-wide and regional international organizations (UNO, UNDP, UNESCO, UNIDO, WIPO, EC, NATO, BSUN, CODATA, ICSU) are supported in Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute.
Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute takes part actively in the international scientific, educational and social projects.
- "Teaching Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Science and Engineering Across" (TeacHy2020) (2017-2022);
- Simultaneous transformation of ambient heat and undesired vibrations into electricity via nanotriboelectrification during non-wetting liquid intrusion-extrusion into-from nanopores [Electro-Intrusion] (2021-2024);
- Knowledge at the Tip of Your fingers: Clinical Knowledge for Humanity [KATY] (2021-2024);
- BOWI («BOWI Widening Call for Developing Hubs») (2021-2023).
- European Integration: legislation and the Internet of Things (2020-2023).
- Spintronic Devices for Microwave Detection and Energy Harvesting Applications (2020-2023);
- Cyber Rapid Analysis for Defense Awareness of Real-time Situation – CyRADARS (2017-2021).
Diku (Eurasia Programme)
- NTNU-KPI Collaboration within Industry 4.0 Education (2018-2022);
- Water Harmony - Integration of Education, Research, Innovation and Entrepreneurship (Water Harmony-II) (2018-2021).
- Promoting the adaptation and implementation resource efficiency and cleaner production through the establishment and operation of the Center for Cleaner Production in Ukraine;
- Introduction of the energy management system at an enterprise (Standard ISO 50001);
- Provision of Services to Carry out Regulatory Impact Assessment of the Eco-Industrial Parks Approach.
- BE-ING: Beginn der erfolgreichen internationalen nachaltiger gemeinsamen Ausbil;
- DigIn.Net 2 – German-Ukrainian network of digital innovations;
- The formation of FePd (FePt) nanoscale films (2022-2023);
- The processes of structuring in nanoscale films (2022-2023).
- A unified approach to limit theorems for dual objects in probabilita and number theory;
- Stability and robustness of attractors of nonlinear infinite-dimensional systems with respect to disturbances;
- Cold homogenization of layered thin films based on Fe/Pt induced by diffusion processes.
- Preparing and establishing the joint second-cycle programme “Energetyka Nowej Generacji” (New Power Engineering Generation and Energy Markets)
- High Efficiency Multi-Layered Thin-Film Metal Contacts for New Generation Solar Cells
- A Distributed System for Early Intrusion Detection and Assessment of Cybersecurity
- Cyber Veterans: Analyst Development and Reintegration Program
- Promotion of the Cyber Hygiene E-Learning course in the National Technical University of Ukraine "Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute"
- The development and integration of basic IT-course with cybersecurity elements into the education programme of National Technical University of Ukraine "Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute"
- Intensive technical IT-course for cyber veterans