Program “CSC – Igor Sikorsky KPI Scholarship” - 2023 is started
Dear students-citizens of the People`s Republic of China! Igor Sikorsky KPI is thrilled to announce enrollment for the program “CSC – Igor Sikorsky KPI Scholarship”-2023.
Citizens of the People’s Republic of China (PRC) who will graduate from universities in 2023 year and wish to enter to MSc or PhD programs to the Igor Sikorsky KPI, may apply for scholarship from the China Scholarship Council.
Who is eligible to apply?
students who graduate by bachelor’s or master’s degree programs in 2023 and are citizens of China. The country of previous study does not matter (except Russia and Belarus).
Students who have English language proficiency at level B2 and above.
Acceptance of documents for the Program will take place till March 10, 2023.
List of documents to apply for the scholarship
Scanned copy of documents about previous education (in English or Ukrainian):
1.1. Bachelor's degree Diploma (if the candidate enters the master's program) with an appendix which lists the passed subjects and grades by them;
1.2. Master's degree (if the candidate enters the PhD program) with an appendix which lists the passed subjects and grades by them.
Note: name the document bachelor or master_diploma_FULL_NAME.pdf
The scholarship covers: tuition fees, living expenses, medical insurance, international economy class tickets between China and Ukraine in both directions.
The scholarship doesn’t cover: the cost of issuing a Temporary Residence Permit, a medical examination when settling in a dormitory, food costs, the procedure of recognition of documents on previous education (nostrification), as well as other services not provided by the university.
Enrollment takes place on the basis of successfully passed entrance exams and submission of all necessary documents.
Exams are held from July 1 to September 30.
Start of training:
- for Masters - from September 1 to October 15, 2023.
- for Postgraduate students - from October 1, 2023.
The procedure for conducting the competition and submitting applications
2) The members of the Igor Sikorsky KPI Commission shall check the submitted package of documents. Documents that do not meet the established requirements, submitted after the deadline for submission of documents or submitted in incomplete form are not accepted.
3) Based on the results of the Commission's work, the main and reserve lists of candidates are compiled, who are recommended by the Igor Sikorsky KPI to participate in the Program. All candidates chosen for participation in Program will get an Offer Letter from the Center for International Education of the Igor Sikorsky KPI. Program Coordinator from Igor Sikorsky KPI sends the list of chosen candidates to the CSC.
4) Nominees must complete the CSC application as required on the official website (http://apply.csc.edu.cn ) in the period from 10 till 31 March 2023.