- The monitor is the representative of students of the academic group before dean's office for organizational support of educational process in the academic group and for management of student's staff of group in attracting it to all official actions, carried out by dean's office of institute / faculty and administration or on their assignment.
- The monitor represents interests of students of the academic group in dean's office of institute / faculty and on main Department, cooperates with the curator of the relevant academic group and the deputy director of the institute / dean of faculty for educational work. The monitor of the academic group participates in work of bodies of student's self-government of institute / faculty and university.
- The monitor of the academic group can be one of the successful students in study which differs in high moral and organizational qualities, enjoys authority and respect among students of the academic group and scientific and pedagogical staff, has positive impact on staff of the academic group and possesses organizing abilities.
- For appropriate execution of the duties the monitor can be financially and morally encouraged with administration and bodies of student's self-government of institute / faculty and university.
- The monitor bears responsibility for performance of duties and use of the rights provided by the present Provision and observes confidentiality in individual work with students of the academic group.
3.1. Group Monitor’s Rights The monitor has the right:
- to recommend the best students of the academic group for material and moral encouragement for excellent study, active participation in research, public, sports and cultural and mass work and so forth;
- to make offers on imposing on students of administrative punishments for violation of subject and labor discipline, regulations of Igor Sikorsky KPI;
- to present interests of the academic group at purpose of grants and the settlement to the dormitory;
- give instructions to students about the organization of educational process, public works and execution of the group of academic assignments before the administration of the institute / faculty and university.
3.2. Group Monitor’s Duties
The monitor is obliged:
- in due time to inform students on the order of administration, dean's office, the scientific and pedagogical workers conducting occupations on the organization of educational process and other official actions;
- to take part in planning, organization and carrying out the actions connected with teaching and educational process of the academic group;
- to prepare and hold meetings of students of the academic group where the condition of training and discipline, other topical issues from life of student's collective are discussed;
- to conduct daily and carefully a log-book of work of the academic group;
- to watch a condition of discipline and behavior in the academic group, safety of the educational equipment and stock in audiences, laboratories, educational cases;
- to carry out individual work with students of the academic group in relation to the requirements of the curriculum, Regulations of Igor Sikorsky KPI ;
- to provide participation of students of the academic group in events which are held at institute / faculty and university involving of students of the academic group;
- to inform quickly dean's office about failure of classes, misunderstanding in schedule etc.;
- to inform quickly authorities of student's self-government and administration of institute / faculty about violation of the rights of students, the conflicts with scientific and pedagogical workers, other problems which are important for students;
- to participate in meeting of monitors of the academic groups;
- to participate in work of the commissions created at the institute / faculty and university according to the solution of conflict situations;
- - after passing tests and exams to receive the final information about results of exams and to bring it to the attention of students and verify them in dean's office of the relevant institute / faculty.
3.3. Group Monitor’s Duties’ Charging and Withdrawal
The monitor is elected at meeting of the relevant academic group. At the first year the incumbent monitor is appointed by the head of the institution / faculty upon the recommendation of curator, who carries out duties of the monitor until election of the monitor at meeting of the academic group.
|Права та обов’язки старости навчальної групи [text, uk, .pdf]||101.9 KB|