Address: 1 Botkina street, r.329, 03056, Kyiv, Ukraine
Phone: 38 044 204 83 17
Department of Aircraft Control Systems (ACS) prepares students
for a specialty 173 "Avionics";
educational program: «Control systems of aircrafts and complexes»;
specialization: «Control systems of aircrafts and complexes»;
- Bachelors (4 or 3 years)
- Masters (1.5 or 2 years)
- Doctors of Philosophy and Doctors of Sciences
Preparing of students is conducted on daytime section. Also there is a preparing of bachelors with the shrunk term of training of 3 years on the basis of the “junior specialist” qualification level (after technical school). Training with the shrunk term is conducted both on daytime and under the correspondence form.
Post-graduate students and Postdoctoral students study on daytime and correspondence sections.
Disciplines which are studied on specialities, are indicated in corresponding curricula under the reference http://skla.kpi.ua/plans
By results of activity in 2014-15, 2015-2016 educational year ACS department has taken the first places among all departments of NTUU "КPI" on scientific and international activity
The main directions of scientific researches of department
- Designing of small piloted and pilotless flight vehicles (UAV)
- Working out and research of micro- and nanosatellites;
- Adaptive and robust control systems of flight vehicles (FV);
- Integrated (inertial and satellite) navigation;
- Algorithms of geointelligence systems usage for tasks of FV control;
- Working out of navigational sensors on the basis of the newest principles;
- Automation of designing and trials of air and space engineering;
- Control systems and navigations on the basis of computer vision;
- Robotic complexes.
In educational process of department share highly qualified teachers who are leading experts of air and space branches. Department teachers V.A.Apostoljuk and. A.V.Zbrutsky are full members «Navigation and motion control Academy».