Throughout the year, the university organizes and conducts a number of projects aimed at applicants, students, graduate students and university staff.
- KPIAbitFEST (Telegram) - an open day in a new format, allows you to get acquainted with the university, faculties / institutes and the department, their lives, as well as get answers to topical questions of admission. Held as a series of events and meetings during October, December, February and April.
- KPI-OPEN (Telegram) is one of the largest programming competitions in the world, which aims to create conditions for improving the level of training and assessment of students' knowledge of programming, as well as improving the performance of Ukrainian teams in competitions of various levels.
- TechnoArtKPI (Telegram) - a festival, which is usually held in May-June in order to promote the achievements of science in our country, attract young people to research, raise the prestige and prestige of science in Ukraine.
- Job Fair ( Telegram ) - an event held in autumn and spring and aimed at showing students what opportunities will open up to them after graduation, and motivate them to study hard, and employers - to meet students from Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute.
- Donor Day ( Telegram ) - a blood donation charity event has been conducted at Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute by the Student Social Service since 2008 to promote social consciousness.
- KPI Games (Spring)
- Art Competition " KPI Talents " (Autumn, Spring)
- School of Engineering
In addition, Excursions to companies and company offices, meetings with company representatives, webinars, workshops, etc. are actively conducted with the involvement of employers.