Director of the Department: Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor Oksana YURCHYSHIN
tel / fax: (+38 044) 204-99-53
e-mail: urchyshynoks [at] ukr.net
The Department of innovations and technology transfers of National technical university of Ukraine «Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute» coordinate cooperation of the structural subdivisions of Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute with innovative structures and organisations to carry out joint research and commercialize their results. The Department is guided in its activities by the Constitution of Ukraine, laws and other legal acts of Ukraine and the Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute regulatory framework.
MAIN TASKS OF THE DEPARTMENT:
- Promoting the creation of the maximum number of useful for society competitive research results, and, particularly, intellectual property objects.
- Introduction of research results, property rights to which belong to Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute into civil circulation, in particular through their commercialization.
- Information-analytical and patent-information support to the processes of creation of useful for society results of Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute scientific researches.
- The coordination of Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute structural subdivisions works in the field of innovation and technology transfer.
- Promoting the integration of science and education by introducing disciplines that form professional competencies in the field of intellectual property, innovation and technology transfer into the educational process.
The structure of the department includes:
- Innovation branch
- Technology transfer branch