Since 1992, the Department of Industrial Marketing has been part of the Faculty of Management and Marketing of NTUU "KPI" and was one of the first in Ukraine to receive the IV level of accreditation.
The Department of Industrial Marketing is headed by Professor Solntsev Serhiy Oleksiyovych - one of the most experienced experts in the field of marketing research in Ukraine, professor, Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, author of more than 90 publications.
The purpose of the department of industrial marketing is to train highly qualified specialists, competitive specialists of a wide profile: bachelor, specialist, master in the specialty "Marketing". Possible forms of education: full-time (hospital - the main form), part-time (without separation from production), parallel education.
The main areas of work of the Department of Industrial Marketing are:
- ensuring a high scientific-theoretical and methodical level of teaching;
- development of educational and methodological complexes of the department's disciplines;
- exchange of experience in teaching disciplines and introduction of new methods and methods of activation of the educational process;
- conducting consultations on writing diploma, course, control papers, participation in conferences and organization of internships at enterprises;
- organization of scientific and scientific-practical conferences, briefings, seminars on improving the process of training personnel in the field of marketing;
- systematic holding of meetings of the department to solve current issues and ensure the effective work of the department.
An integral component of the high-quality training of marketing specialists is the high level of qualification of the scientific and pedagogical staff of the department. All teachers of the department have extensive teaching experience in the field of marketing, marketing research, business planning, innovative activities, marketing communications, etc. Broad consulting activities and participation in a number of projects in the field of marketing research, including international ones, help teachers to adapt the global experience of marketing activity to the specific conditions of the transition economy of Ukraine. The teachers of the department have completed internships at the world's leading universities (USA, Sweden, Germany) and have international certificates.
In addition, the department is the founder of the All-Ukrainian public organization "Ukrainian Marketing Association" and the professional magazine "Marketing in Ukraine". Over the years of the department's existence, more than 250 scientific articles have been published, including in international scientific publications of Poland, Lithuania, France, the USA, Italy, Bulgaria, Poland, Croatia, Slovakia, Germany and many others.
The department maintains relations with ministries and agencies, fruitfully cooperates with leading domestic enterprises, including the "Ukrainian Marketing Association", "Ukrainian Guild of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs", "Kyiv State City Administration", "Ukrainian JSC "Autotrading Ukraine", NVP " Quantum Ether, Arsenal Plant, Kyiv City Milk Plant OJSC, etc. Friendly relations have been established with leading economic universities in Kharkiv, Lviv, Donetsk, Sumy, etc., which deal with marketing issues.