Director: Finogenov Olexiy
Address: Bldg 13, 14, Polytekhnichna Str., Kiev, Ukraine, 03056
tel.: +38(044) 204 98 45, fax: +38(044) 204 98 45
Design office of informational systems is the KPI University subdivision. Basic tasks of the design office are: informational service, software and hardware for educational process, for university administration, management and its improvement; design and implementation of informational technologies into the educational process and university departments. Today Design office is the leading department involved in the creation of the unique informational environment of University, including informational resources, telecommunication networks, automated management system of KPI University.
Basic directions of the Design office activities are:
- providing computer labs for such disciplines as computer science, computer engineering and others;
- implementation of modern software, hardware and informational technologies into the educational process;
- creation of the unique informational environment of University, including informational resources, telecommunication networks, automated management system of KPI University (AMS), elements of departments` informational infrastructure, system of electronic workflow, management databases, account of students and teachers, etc.
- development of technical, informational, software, mathematical, methodological and organizational provisions of University;
- development, implementation, maintenance and upgrading of workstations, subsystems and components of KPI University AMS;
- researching, scientific and design activities in creating automated management systems for educational and scientific establishments, automated workplaces for teachers, students and different workers;
- realization of educational computer courses, seminars, trainings, consultations in order to train professionals in education, science and other branches, as well as to train students and staff in the area of Computer Science;
- implementation of informational, computing and consulting services, works and services for processing information; technical, informational and software resources services for KPI departments and other organizations;
- participation in development and implementation of new educational technologies, realization of educational projects;
- participation in international cooperation with foreign partners;
- participation in international grants and contracts.