On the 26th of November, a gala-concert of the third season of the League of Laughter of the Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute took place at the Center of Culture and Arts. As always, a concert hall was full of fans. The audience responded to the witty jokes with applaud and kaud laughter. Meanwhile, five star coaches selected two teams to play next season.
As a result, the following tandems were formed:
- Vitaliy Katan and “Supra” and “Friday 13” teams
- Inna Prykhodko and “SHA” and “Another 5 minutes” teams
- Volodymyr Oleksienko and “Tipa, feministki” and “Flashlight” teams
- Yuriy Riabchenko and “PUPOK” and “Chili” teams
- Dmytro Sidorov and “Miami” and “Vkletochku” teams.
Partners of the event were the trademark “BIGBON” and the network of restaurants of Japanese and European cuisine “Eurasia”. By the way, “Eurasia” received the Brand of the Year(2012) and the People’s Award (2015) for its high professionals.
In March next year, these teams will begin the fight for the title of the champion of humour of the Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute.