1. The main task of the complex monitoring as a form of rectorial control is the systematic studying of the nature of educational process at the faculties and institutes of NTUU “KPI” for the purpose of detecting the tendencies and developing on this basis scientific and methodical recommendations on creating a complex of actions for controlling the quality of educational process in the university.
2. Development of scientific and methodical base and conducting the complex monitoring of the quality of specialist training is the responsibility of the Institute of the monitoring of education quality in NTUU “KPI”.
3. The complex monitoring is conducted every term in the groups of each specialization of the university so that in one year all the academic groups of this specialization and a correspondent year of studying are monitored.
4. Based on the results of each tour of the complex monitoring, at each specialization the rate of specialist training quality is determined, which consists of:
- the results of rectorial control of final students’ knowledge;
- the rate of the quality of diploma papers;
- the rate of specialist training quality based on the results of the opinion poll at employment market;
- the total rate of specialist training quality based on the results of previous tours.
5. The rectorial control of final students’ knowledge in NTUU “KPI” is conducted according to “Provision on the rectorial control of final students’ knowledge in NTUU “KPI”.
The rectorial control covers such groups of disciplines:
- fundamental disciplines;
- computer science;
- foreign language;
- professionally oriented disciplines;
- professional disciplines.
6. After each tour of the complex monitoring general results of the monitoring and personalized results of the rectorial control for each student are submitted by the Institute of the monitoring of education quality to correspondent departments of the university for their analysis and carrying out a complex of measures.
7. On the basis of the results of the complex monitoring and rectorial control of final students’ knowledge, the department conducts the analysis and develops the complex of measures for improving the specialist training quality every month.
8. The conclusions of the complex monitors and the measures assumed are regularly discussed at Academic, administrative and methodical councils of the university, the faculties, institutes and departments. Total and analytical materials of the complex monitoring are published in the media and in the form of guidance booklets.
9. The board of educational work and the board of economics and finances according to approved procedure determine the amount of material incentives for the departments, which on completion of the complex monitoring are at places from 1 to 30, and prepare correspondent decrees.
10. The board of educational work along with the commissions of the methodical council of the university conducts the complex examination of the departments, which on completion of the complex monitoring are at the last places, and debrief them at the meeting of Academic, administrative and methodical councils of the university.