Departments of Faculty of Management and Marketing
- Department of Economics and Entrepreneurship - KEP
- Department of Economics and Entrepreneurship - KMP
- Department of International Economics - KME
- Department of Economic Cyberne - EC
- Department of Industrial Marketing - PMFMM
In order to deepen economic component of engineering training and considering the needs in qualified managerial personnel, in 1992 "KPI" established the Faculty of Management and Marketing. This decision was made from the long experience of organizational and economic training of students and creativity of the department of economics and production organization, whose activity dates back to 1934-1937 years.
Faculty trains highly qualified specialists in management, economics and entrepreneurship, which are capable of making decisions about personnel management, production, market, foreign economic activities and can ensure the effective functioning of national economics.
Full-time study – Room 239, Build.1, tel. 204-98-67
Learning simultaneously with work, transfer and renewal, second degree – Room 233, Build.1, tel. 204-85-10