An official opening ceremony on the tenth International Summer School “Achievements and Applications of Contemporary Informatics, Mathematics and Physics (AACIMP)” took place in August, 4, 2015 in the meeting room of Academic Board of National Technical University of Ukraine “Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”.
The first prorector of NTUU “KPI”, academician of Ukrainian NAS Yiurii Yakymenko, the chairperson of Scientific community of students and postgraduates (SCSP) of NTUU “KPI” Oksana Dziuba, the chairperson of SCSP of NTUU “KPI” during 2005-2013 Oleksii Pasichnyi, program coordinator of the School, representatives of partners and sponsors.
The Summer School “Achievements and Applications of Contemporary Informatics, Mathematics and Physics” is a scientific and educational project that has been successfully realized by SCSA of NTUU “KPI” since 2006. The project targets at young intelligent people, who are intent on their personal development, are interested in current state of the art and have intentions to devote themselves to scientific, research and innovative work. Summer School is an exceptional opportunity for those people to know more about new achievements in science, modern high technologies and topical matters of scientific and research development.
The program of the tenth Summer School “AACIMP-2015” includes four parallel streams (direction)s:
- Applied Computer Science, ACS
- Computational Neuroscience, NS
- Smart Cities: Operational Research, Energy and Urbanistics, SC
- 3D Printing, 3 DPr
The feature of the tenth Summer School AACIMP-2015 are the project cases for participants, offered by prominent scientists of the world’s higher educational establishments as well as local authority and leading companies of the industry.
In the projects:
- The ability of an artificial neural network play ping-pong;
- The modeling of sound signal and studying with the help of digital signal processing and machine learning the fact how a person perceives sound;
- virtual 3D location on the map of Ukraine;
- the design of hardware-interface for the new product;
- application of rapid prototyping for the choice of an appropriate design of energy efficient heat pipes;
- Decision of the case on development of traffic management according to the results of signal system analysis in Kyiv city.
- The design of effective solar collector.
This year 155 people from 22 world countries participate in Summer School. The teachers of Summer School are prominent scientists, researchers and experts who come from the following countries: Great Britain, Estonia, Canada, Germany, Norway, Russia, Slovenia, USA, Hungary, Ukraine, and Switzerland. The participants of the Summer School have a chance to be the first to know today about what the world will know only tomorrow.
The Summer School AACIMP – 2015 is open till 18th August.
For further information link an official website of Summer School AACIMP – http://summerschool.ssa.org.ua/