In October 7-8 in NTUU “KPI” was took place The First scientific-practical conference "Modern state and prospects of biomedical engineering and medical industry of Ukraine".
In the work of conference took part scientists and staff from FBMI, MMI, IHF, IFF, FEL, PBF NTUU “KPI” and specialists from other Ukrainian towns. There was heart and discussed 55 reports.
With introductory remark to the audience addressed the first vice-director of NTUU “KPI” for scientific work, academician of NAS Ukrainian Mikhailo Ilichenko. On the opening day was held 3 plenary discussions on the object:
- “Modern state and prospects of biomedical engineering in Ukraine”
- “Challenges and strategies in the field of endo – and ectoprocta of the musculoskeletal system of the person”
- “Experience and prospects of the domestic use of biomaterials in the treatment and”.
On the second day of conference the participants heard reports on the two plenary discussions. Considered such subjects:
- “Biosecurity and Biosafety”
- “Mathematical modeling and information technologies in”.
Finaly, the conference adopted a resolution which defined the priorities of the industry:
- To contribute the solution of the question of making the specialty.
- “Biomedical engineering” in the occupation classification and structure of staffing of medical facilities
- To support the need for State scientific and technical program
- “ Biomedical and medical devices and their products
- To create a public organization “Ukrainian Association of biomedical engineers and technologies” of the coordination expert-analytical council in prioritizing development of material and medical products and ways of their implementation in industry, health care etc.