National Technical University of Ukraine "Kyiv Polytechnic Institute", Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Research Center of scientific and technical potential and history of science of G.M.Dobrov NAS of Ukraine, State Polytechnic Museum at the NTUU "KPI" within the framework of the International Youth Symposium on the History of Science and Technology "priorities of Ukrainian science" at April 16, 2015 held XIII International Youth Scientific and practical conference "The history of science, technology and education" on the topic Science of Ukraine as a part of the world’s science.
The conference address:
- Historical aspects of the development of physical and mathematical sciences and engineering in Ukraine and in the world
- The contribution of scientists and engineers of Ukraine in the world’s science and technology
- The importance of the history of science and technology for the patriotic education of students
- The introduction of historical and scientific research and training courses in high school
- Technical universities in the development of science and technology education, methodology of teaching Physics and Mathematics
- The role of personality in science, scientific and technical schools
Young scientists, students participated in the conference.