The conference “Energy management: state and development prospects” is supported by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, Ministry of Energy and Coal industry of Ukraine, National Agency of Energy efficiency and conservation of Ukraine, the project UNIDO “The introduction of system’s standard of energy management into the industry of Ukraine” and by Technical and scientific community of electrical engineers of Ukraine.
Scientific and technical issues for the conference:
- Legislative and regulatory issues of energy efficiency and conservation.
- Methodological basic of monitoring and management of fuel and energy efficiency.
- Modern systems of energy management.
- Intellectual energy systems Smart Grid and energy management.
- Design and introduction the system of energy management in accordance with international standard ISO 50001 requirements.
- Integrated systems of energy management.
- Energy management in the system of enterprise administrating and economic department.
- Innovative technologies of increasing the efficiency of usage resources of fuel and energy.
- Enterprise’s resources planning under efficiency management.
- Security of Energy and Industrial enterprises.
- Ecological issues of power engineering and complex approach to usage energy resources.
- Applied organizational, technical and economic issues (best practice) of energy management systems.
Educational and methodological issues of the conference:
- Methodology of content educational process formation in the field of energy efficiency technologies and energy management.
- Solution of the problem of quality and further development of training energy managers in the context of Bologna Process.
- Problems in organization of educational process.
- Problems of creating new generation for high school standards.
- Contemporary educational and laboratory equipment to provide fundamentally, professional and practical training of energy managers.