Director of c: Kovalyuk T. V. associate professor to ASOIU'S chair of FIOT
Address: 03056, Kyiv, av. Victory, 37, corp. 13
Tel: (044)406-82-98, (044)236-96-5
October 29, 2008 an agreement was signed between NTUU "KPI" and the Korean agency of the international cooperation of KOISA on creation of the Ukrainian-Korean center of information technologies in NTUU "KPI". From the Ukrainian side the agreement was signed by the vice rector, the head of department of international relations of NTUU "KPI" S. I. Sidorenko, from the Korean side - mister Choi Veon-Shik. At the signing ceremony attended extraordinary and plenipotentiary ambassador of the Republic of Korea in Ukraine Mr. Park Ro-byug.
The purpose of the UACIT
- Transfer the Korean experience and knowledge in the field of modern information technology students and postgraduates of NTUU "KPI".
- Expanding cooperation of scientific and educational spheres Ukraine and Korea by developing curricula and training materials.
- Strengthening relations and cooperation between two countries through the successful implementation of the project.
- Support systems of developing human resources to satisfy requirements industry in Ukraine.
The tasks of UACIT
- Preparation of undergraduate and postgraduate NTUU "KPI" program Grid-Computing (Distributed computing) and System on Chip (SoC - System on Chip).
- Professional development specialists (and masters) program Grid-Computing and System on Chip (SoC).
- retraining program Grid-Computing, System on Chip (SoC), and information technology.
- Consulting on Grid-Computing, System on Chip (SoC), information technology.
- Distance Education Programme Grid-Computing, System on Chip (SoC), information technology.
- Research and educational work program Grid-Computing, System on Chip (SoC).
- Scientific information and educational work in the Ukrainian-Korean cultural center.
Educational departments will carry out preparation of the program:
- Grid-Computing || General information on the course - file;
- System on a Chip (SoC) || General information on the course - file;
- Information technology (systems for improving qualifications, retraining of personnel, general computer literacy).