established in 1995,
Scientific Advisor of the centre is Prof. Dr.-Ing. Bobyr Mykola Ivanovych.
Telephone number: +38 (044) 236-10-43
TEST MODE LIST according to accreditation branch of CRE:
- Material samples test operations of resistance to extension, compaction and camber. Determination of material strength and ductility characteristics.
- Hardness measurement of metals by Rockwell and Brinell hardness tests.
- Determination of products surface roughness.
- Determination of material structure characteristics.
- Surface defect analysis.
- Measurement of geometrical characteristics and deviation.
- Determination of heat and frost resistance of plastic and rubber.
- Determination of resistance to corrosion environment.
- Determination of plastics elasticity modulus.
- Determination of efficiency of weld joints.
PRIMARY ACTIVITY OF CRE:
- Test operations of construction materials and products of various purpose;
- Development of new methods and equipment for test operations of materials and products;
- Scientific-research works in field of strength and reliability of materials and construction elements.