International scientific journal "Radioelectronics and Communications Systems"
Politekhnichna Str. 12, build. 17 (RTF), of. 415, 4 floor, Kyiv 03056, Ukraine.
Radioelectronics and Communications Systems, ISSN 1934-8061 (Online), ISSN 0735-2727 (Print) is a monthly peer-reviewed international scientific journal on electrical engineering, electronic engineering, and electronics. It is English version of the journal Izvestiya Vysshikh Uchebnykh Zavedenii. Radioelektronika, ISSN 2307-6011 (Online), ISSN 0021-3470 (Print). The journal is indexed in SCOPUS, INSPEC, Google Scholar, Academic OneFile, EI-Compendex, Gale, OCLC, SCImago, Summon by Serial Solutions, VINITI, RSCI. Impact factor = 0.113 (WoS, 2012). SJR = 0.193 (Scopus, 2012).
Focus and Scope
Journal covers urgent theoretical problems of radio-engineering; results of research efforts, leading experience, which determines directions and development of scientific research in radio engineering and radio electronics; publishes materials of scientific conferences and meetings; information on scientific work in higher educational institutions; newsreel and bibliographic materials. Publication in the journal is free of charge.
Journal publishes articles in the following sections:
- Antenna-feeding and microwave devices;
- Vacuum and gas-discharge devices;
- Solid-state electronics and integral circuit engineering;
- Optical radar, communication and information processing systems;
- Use of computers for research and design of radio-electronic devices and systems;
- Quantum electronic devices;
- Design of radio-electronic devices;
- Radar and radio navigation;
- Radio engineering devices and systems;
- Radio engineering theory;
- Medical radioelectronics.
Journal is published for teaching staff, graduate and postgraduate students of higher educational institutions, scientific and engineering-technical staff of SRI, industrial enterprises, electronics and communications companies.
National Technical University of Ukraine "Kyiv Polytechnic Institute"
Phone: +380 44 204 82 31