Dear authors and colleagues! We are glad to announce, that journal “System Research and Information Technologies” (ISSN / E-ISSN: 1681-6048 / 2308-8893) was recently accepted for indexing in Scopus by Content Selection & Advisory Board (CSAB).
In order to keep the highest journal quality, certain requirements have to be enhanced for submitted articles.
- All references must be translated into English for easy indexing.
Most references should include relatively recent articles from respectable international journals or conferences.
- If possible, some references should include articles from “System Research and Information Technologies”.
- English spelling of authors' first and last names are primary and should correspond to authors' spelling in Scopus (authors can check their Scopus records). If an author has no Scopus record, then an author should choose any spelling that is consistent with other author's works.
- The title of the article, abstract and keywords in English are primary and require very careful spelling and grammar checks (the professional proofreading is encouraged, while mere computer translation is unacceptable).
- If the whole article is in English, the professional editing for grammar is highly recommended.
The editorial office of "System Research and Information Technologies" will welcome your new articles.