IPE address: Beresteiskyi Avenue, 37, 1 Campus Building, room 262-1, 03056, Kyiv, Ukraine
Head of EMC «IPE»: Maliukova Inna Henadiivna
UNITS OF EMC «Institute of Postgraduate Education»
- Ukrainian Institute of Information Technologies in Education of “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute” - UIITE
- Institute of Further Education and Training
- Ukraine-Chinese Center for Engineering Innovations
- Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
IPE Aims To:
- Create conditions for lifelong learning, improve the quality of education, and expand access to educational resources of different age groups and sectors of society through the effective integration of information and communication technologies (ICTs) in education.
- Provide educational services in postgraduate education programs for the next (second) higher education and advanced training (specialization) under all accredited specialties at Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute.
- Implement ICTs in teaching and learning at Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute.
- Ensure advanced training of research and teaching staff of Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute to introduce and use ICT and distance learning innovations.
- Support the Innovation Ecosystem “Sikorsky Challenge Ukraine” (SCU) of Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute through ICTs.
- Organize research in the methodology of using electronic and distance learning; implement results in teaching and learning; update distance learning technologies.
- Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute to participate in the international activities for the national educational system to integrate into the global and European educational space and cooperate in the implementing innovative projects.
The EMC “Institute of Postgraduate Education” (IPE) enjoys a powerful education capacity of Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute. The IPE offers a wide range of curricula for postgraduate education in the following fields:
- second higher education
- advanced training
Experienced teachers and highly qualified specialists train in various sectors of the economy. They use ICTs in education activities.
After finishing their ensuing higher education (second higher education), students receive a Diploma of the state standard and applications of the European Standard. Graduates of advanced training courses get a certificate of advanced training.