Academic mobility is an opportunity for the applicants to study, teach, practice or pursue research activities in another higher educational establishment (scientific institution) on the territory of Ukraine or abroad.
The right to academic mobility can be implemented on the basis of international agreements on cooperation in the field of education and science, international programs and projects, agreements on cooperation between Igor Sikorsky Polytechnic Institute and the national higher educational institution (scientific institution) or its major structural unit, between Igor Sikorsky Polytechnic Institute and foreign universities (research institutions) and their basic structural units, and also may be realized by the participant of educational process at Igor Sikorsky Polytechnic Institute on his own initiative, supported by the administration and the leadership of Institute / faculty of Igor Sikorsky Polytechnic Institute, on the basis of individual invitations, and other mechanisms.
Academic mobility of the university is being implemented for:
- improving of the quality of higher education;
- improving the efficiency of scientific research;
- improving the competitiveness of university graduates on the Ukrainian and international markets of educational services and labor;
- enrichment of the individual experience of participants of educational process relative to other models of creating and disseminating knowledge;
- involvement of the world intellectual potential to the national educational process on the basis of bilateral and multilateral agreements between partner institutions;
- establishment of internal and external integration relations;
- harmonization of educational standards of partner institutions;
- implementation of mobility programs can be done by sending participants of the academic mobility programs on / for: studying in joint dual programs;
- studying in the framework of an international / national grant or scholarship; individual studying (financing for own account);
- participation in exchange programs between partner universities; passing of practice;
- participation in summer schools; internship (including linguistic);
- participation in the research;
The main types of academic mobility are:
- step mobility - studying in institution of higher education, different from the
permanent place of study of the participant in the educational process, for the purpose of obtaining a higher education degree, as evidenced by a document (documents) of higher education or a higher education degree from two or more higher educational institutions;
- credit mobility - studying in higher education institution, different from the permanent place of study of the participant in the educational process, for the purpose of obtaining the appropriate competences and studying outcomes (knowledge and skills), as well as ECTS credits that will be recognized at a higher education institution of a permanent place of study national or foreign participant in the educational process. At the same time, the overall studying period for such participants in the programs of credit mobility remains unchanged.
Forms of academic mobility for the participants of the educational process, receiving educational degree at bachelor, master and doctor of philosophy in national
- studying in academic mobility programs;
- language training;
- scientific training.
The general procedure for organizing programs of academic mobility on the territory of Ukraine and abroad is regulated by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers dated.
|Академічна мобільність студентів [text, uk, .pdf]||111.49 KB|