Address of academic mobility division: 03056, Kyiv, str. Metalistiv 5-a, building 31 of NTUU"KPI", office 13 and 14, the Department of educational work.
Phone: + 38-044-204-99-55, fax: + 38-044-456-36-17.
Participation in programs of academic mobility gives students the opportunity to receive a quality European education in the chosen field of study, to expand their knowledge in all areas of European culture, to feel themselves full-fledged citizens of Europe. Academic Mobility Division of NTUU"KPI" protects the legitimate rights and interests of university students to address issues of academic mobility.
Division operates as a coordinating and advisory structure, contributes to higher academic mobility of students in our university.
General activities of the Division are:
- Information University students of the opportunities and proposals for participation in the programs of academic mobility abroad;
- Consulting students on the preparation of documents and applications for education, training, etc.;
- Providing compliance with current legislation in arranging the departure of students to universities;
- Organization of presentations grants, scholarships and other programs and activities aimed at increasing academic mobility of students at the University;
- Administration and introduction of the coordination of the dual degree program and student exchange programs.