Department Address: Kiev-56, Victory Avenue, 37, Bldg. 1, Office 1-287-1
Tel.: (+380 44) 204-94-75
Fax: (+380 44) 204-91-86
Computer-Integrated Technologies of Device Production Department was organized in 1968 year by order of Ministry of high and middle education of USSR №183 at the 9th of april 1968 years and by rector of Kyiv polytechnic institute №88A from the 18th of April 1968 year for supplying study process of technical training specialists at device production.
The main directions of scientific searching of department are:
- Mathematical methods of modeling and researching physical processes of material processing at present-day device production;
- Creating intelligent system of production, computer preparing of production;
- Creating laser optical-mechanical, vibroacustical and electro-magnetic systems of diagnosis, control and management of quality at devise production;
- Research the effect of laser and acoustic radiation on biostructures and construction of medical systems based on them;
- Creating a specialized microprocessor systems for stomatology and orthodontics.