Departments of heat power engineering
- Department of Nuclear Power Stations and Engineering Thermal Physics, AESIITF
- Department of Automation of Power Processes and Systems Engineering, APEPS
- Department of Automation of Heat and Power Engineering Processes, ATEP
- Department of Cogeneration Installations of Thermal and Nuclear Power Plants, TES
- Department of Theoretical and Industrial Heat Engineering, TPT
The Faculty of heat power engineering, as independent subdivision of TEF, was founded in 1931 but its roots goes back to times of famous names heating engineers of the beginning of the XX century - professors A.A.Radtsig and O.Y.Stupina. The faculty prepares power engineering specialist, research and automation of heat power processes, computer technologies in power engineering, which are capable to project, operate, adjust the power equipment of thermal and nuclear power plants, the modern computerized control and management systems of the enterprises of a power complex.
Graduates work in engineering and management positions of energy subdivisions of the industrial enterprises, ТЕС and АЕС, project and research institutes of the NAN of Ukraine, administrators of information and computer systems of networks in the public, private, scientific, production institutions and firms.
Within work of the Intersectoral Institute of Postdegree Education at the Department implemented specialist training in the following specialties:
- 2 years on the basis of higher education
- 4 years on the basis of secondary special education