Student has a right to:
- participate in the formation of their individual curriculum (IEP);
- choose academic disciplines (educational components) in the speciality within the limits provided by the educational and professional training program and curriculum;
- carry out job activities in extracurricular time;
- participate in research-experimental, research-constructional activities, conferences, symposia, exhibitions, competitions, present their work for publication, etc.;
- submit the results of their scientific, practical and creative achievements to the scholarship commission;
- choose the base of practice from the list determined by the department or to independently select the base of practice and offer it for use provided that this base fully complies with the requirements of practice programs;
- choose the topic of qualification work from among those proposed by the graduating department or offer your own topic with the necessary justification for the feasibility of its development and feasibility;
- use the libraries and information funds of the University free of charge.
- comply with the requirements of the legislation, the Statute and Rules of Procedure and the Regulations on the organization of the educational process of Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute;
- comply with the requirements of labour protection, safety, sanitation, fire safety, provided by the relevant rules and instructions;
- comply with the requirements of the educational program and INP in accordance with the schedule of the educational process and the schedule of classes and examination session;
- choose the place of practice in advance and get acquainted with the work program of practice, individual tasks, requirements for design and protection of the report on practice;
- to choose the head and the topic of qualification work before the beginning of the undergraduate practice;
- adhere to academic integrity during training, control measures and qualification work;
- submit to the department the qualification work prepared and admitted to the defense with the response of the head and the review not less than a week before its defense in the examination commission.