Address: Room 80, Building 8, Ac. Anhelia Street, 1/37, Kyiv, Ukraine, 03056
Phone: +38 (044) 204-84-23
The Department of Printing and Publishing Technologies and Economics was established in 1964 (from 1989 - Department of Publishing and Printing Technologies at National Technical University of Ukraine "Kyiv Polytechnic Institute"). The first head of the Department has became I. Nemchenko (1965-1969), then - V. Lytvyn (1969-1975), Y. Barnych (1975-1989) and A. Rozum (1989-2003), from 2003 DPP was headed by doctor Petro Kyrychok.
Department of printing production of the IV level, holds bachelors and masters full-time and distance learning in the direction of 051 501 Publishing and Printing.
Qualification of graduates:
- Bachelor as "Publishing and Printing" (basic higher education);
- process engineer (specialist) publications (complete higher education);
- process engineer (specialist) development, production and packing design (complete higher education);
- research engineer (master) publishing and printing (complete higher education).
- Technology publications
- Profile engineer (specialist)
- Research engineer (masters)