Address of Student Space Belka: 03056, Kyiv, pr. Peremogy, 37, hall №4 of STL named G.I. Denisenko
Open: 14:30 – 22:00
Section of Scientific Student Association of the National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute” «Open space for joint student scientific creativity «Belka» - thematic sections of the Scientific Student Association of the University, is an association of students interested in the formation of an open space for the realization of students' scientific works of scientific-technical and scientific-innovative activities of students and young scientists of the University.
The purpose and objectives of the section «Belka»
Section «Belka» is a democratic, non-political, non-religious and non-profit association of students and young scientists. The main tasks of the section are:
- facilitate the exchange of information between young scientists and researchers;
- promote the development of inter-university and international cooperation;
- infrastructure support of scientific creativity, scientific-technical and scientific-innovative projects of students and young scientists of the University;
- promote the establishment of conditions for development of scientific and innovative potential of students and young scientists;
- informing students and young scientists of the University about the current trends in science and technology.
To fulfill its tasks Section «Belka» creates an open space for the exchange of knowledge, experience and ideas between visitors who are interested in developing and promoting their own scientific-technological and scientific-innovation, including start-ups which were created by students, graduate students and young scientists of the University; conducts outreach activities of current trends in science, technology and innovation; involved in the organization of scientific and technical seminars, competitions, public lectures and other events to support scientific creativity.
Section «Belka» open to all students and young scientists of Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute.