9.1. Informatization as an essential tool and framework for upgrading the University education aims at improving the quality, availability, and efficiency of higher education. Informatization includes:
• implementing automated management systems for education at the University;
• creating a single information educational environment of the University;
• using of information technologies in the educational process;
• developing the automated information system the “Electronic Campus”;
• developing electronic archive of educational and scientific materials of the University-ELAKPI;
• updating and improving an automated system of testing and quality education control at the University.
9.2. The Regulation on the internal system of quality assurance of higher education at Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute determines the University policy in the field of higher education quality assurance, functioning, and information management in education.
9.3. The University guidelines for promoting academic integrity, preventing and detecting plagiarism in academic texts by students authorship are given in the Regulation on prevention of academic plagiarism at Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute, the Regulation on the Commission on Ethics and Academic Integrity, and the University Code of Honor.
9.4. The conflict situations occurring in education are solved under the Regulation on conflict resolution at Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute.