6.1. Applicants who have used their right for a break in their studies at the University (for health reasons, conscription for military service, family circumstances, etc.) are granted academic leave in the manner prescribed by law.
6.2. The grounds for deducting the applicant may be:
- completion of studying in the relevant educational or scientific program;
- will of a person;
- transfer to another HE institution;
- non-fulfillment of the individual curriculum;
- violation of the terms of the agreement (contract) concluded between the University and the student, or an individual (legal representative) who pays for such training;
- other cases are provided by law.
6.3. A person who is expelled from the University before completing the relevant educational program may be reinstated to study at the University.
6.4. The procedure for expulsion, interruption of study, renewal and transfer of persons who study or have studied in higher education institutions, as well as the procedure for granting academic leave are determined by current legislation and Regulations on deduction, interruption of study, transfer and renewal of higher education applicants of Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute.
6.5. Peculiarities of providing additional educational services by the university in the process of renewal, transfer, liquidation of academic debt and study of academic disciplines within other educational programs / levels of higher education in excess of the amounts established by curricula are regulated by the Regulations on providing additional educational services in Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute.