Director of the Chore Department: Vasylchenko Volodymyr Oleksandrovych
Address: 03056 Prospekt Peremohy, 37, Kyiv, AB#1, office №102
Reception hours: Thursday from 12:00 to 13:00, from 14:00 to 15:00
tel. \ fax: 204-95-88, city: 204-90-88
The Chore Department (DGR) is responsible for the maintenance of the material and technical support base, the auditorium fund and the training and laboratory base of the Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute and provides work on its development.
The Department is guided by the Constitution of Ukraine, laws and other legal acts of Ukraine and the Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute regulatory framework in its activities.
MAIN TASKS OF THE DEPARTMENT
- The organisation of development of Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute material and technical base and the maintenance of premises, buildings and structures, carrying out repair and restoration works and ensuring the quality of their implementation.
- Organization of work to improve the working and living conditions of teachers, employees and applicants for higher education of Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute.
- Organization and responsibility for work on maintenance and improvement of the territory of Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute, including the park area, in a condition that meets sanitary requirements.
- Coordination of activities of administrative, engineering and technical divisions and services of Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute.
STRUCTURE OF THE DEPARTMENT
The organisational structure of the department includes:
- Department of technical supervision and design-estimate works;
- Energy Management Service;
- Department of environmental control;
- Economic department;
- Motor transport enterprise;
- Management division of the building №7;
- Fire Safety Department;
- Elevator maintenance and operation department;
- Production and operational plant.