[14-17.09.2020] The Joint Ukrainian-Norwegian Summer School “Sustainable Manufacturing In Industry 4.0: Technologies And Solutions”
All interested persons are cordially invited to participate in the free online course the Joint Ukrainian-Norwegian Summer School “SUSTAINABLE MANUFACTURING IN INDUSTRY 4.0: TECHNOLOGIES AND SOLUTIONS”
- Organizing institutions:
- Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute (Ukraine)
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology (Norway)
- Period: September 14 – 17, 2020
- Study load: 3 hours per day (from 14:15 to 18:00)
- Course type: online lectures
- Course fee: free
- Target Audience: bachelor, master and PhD students with Mechanical Engineering and/or Management and Marketing background
- Language: English
The course will introduce several advanced technologies and their application for Sustainable Manufacturing, as well as the basics of SME’s competitiveness and investment efficiency in modern technological, social and economic circumstances of Industry 4.0.
It will give a basic overview of the Industry 4.0 concept and of the modern challenges faced by enterprises.
During the summer school, the following subjects will be discussed:
- Machine Vision Systems;
- Enterprise Modelling and Architecture for Industry 4.0;
- Additive Manufacturing technologies;
- An overview of Advanced Materials;
- Product Development and ‘Design for X’ concept;
- Building Competitive Advantages and Evaluation of the Investment Efficiency in Industry 4.0.
Upon completion of the course, all participants will receive an E-Certificate of Completion via email.
- Application deadline: September 10, 2020
- Link to the registration form: https://forms.gle/tCP2ZF65v48dnByx8
- For questions, please contact Anastasia KHARCHENKO, staff member at the Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute International Projects Department, at email@example.com
This course is is a part of Project CPEA-LT-2017/10047 “NTNU-KPI Collaboration within Industry 4.0 Education”, funded under the Diku Eurasia Programme.