- Science and Innovation
- Student Life
Department of Power Supply - EP, http://ep.kpi.ua
Department of Thermal Engineering and Energy Saving - TE, http://te.kpi.ua
Department of Electric-Complexes Control Automation - AUEK, http://auek.kpi.ua , http://energyauek.kpi.ua (site is devoted to the problem of energy saving)
Department of Engineering Ecology - IE, http://ecology.kpi.ua , information about the faculty
Department of Electromechanical Equipment for Energy-Consumption Industries - EMOEV, http://emoev.kpi.ua
Department of geological building and mining technologies - GB, http://geobud.kpi.ua
Department of Labor, Industrial and Civil Security - OPCB, http://opcb.kpi.ua
Опубліковано: Fri, 13/06/2008 - 12:39 — kpi
Оновлено: 21/03/2017 - 12:11
Версія для друку
Dean, Ph.D., Professor Serhiy P. Denysyuk
address: Room 506, building 22, 115 Borshchagivska street, Kyiv, Ukraine, 03056.
telephone: 204-83-08, 204-93-75.
Departments of Energy Saving and Energy Management Institute of Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute
Institute of Energy Saving and Energy Management is the successor of the Faculty of Mining (established in 1946 for reconstruction of the mining industry collapsed during the war) and, partially, of the Faculty of Electric Power Engineering and Automation (founded in 1918 as an electrical engineering faculty). Formation of the IEE began in 1997 after the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine approved "Comprehensive State conservation programs" and became one of the measures of national policy in the field of energy conservation. Departments of the Institute maintain partnerships with many foreign universities: Wismar and Leipzig higher technical schools, Wroclaw and Harbin Polytechnic Institutes, Silesian Technical University, with the universities of the CIS. Today scientists of IEE perform joint international projects on the rights of partnership: the installation and integration of solar batteries into the thermal network, the modernization of heating thanks to the grant of the Government of Denmark, the creation of a network of energy network in Central Asia, the establishment of the association between energy faculties of ten universities in Central Asia, EU countries, Eastern Europe to promote regional cooperation.
Institute trains specialists for electricity, fuel and energy complexes, building urban underground constructions and environmental protection, which are capable to develop, design and operate energy complexes and systems, create modern eco-energy management, working according to the modern energy-saving technologies, underground objects and urban complexes, monitor ecological conditions of industrial enterprises on the basis of wide application of information and computer technologies.
Graduates work as experts on energy efficiency, provide consulting and engineering services, energy auditors and inspectors in the energy sector, managers, leading specialists of structural units of the enterprises and organizations in the electricity energy sector, mining industry, construction and operation of urban underground structures, institutions for environmental monitoring.
Terms of study: Bachelor’s degree program (BD) – 4 years (for correspondent students—4.5); Specialist’s degree program (SD) – 1.5 years; Master’s Degree program (MD) – 2 years. Applicants may apply for the Bachelor’s degree program specifying desirable specialty of the Master’s degree program. After obtaining Bachelor’s degree the applicants may enter Master’s or Specialists’ degree program on a competitive basis. Academic rights of the graduates of Master’s or Specialists’ degree programs include possibility to enter post-graduate study program in order to obtain academic degree of Candidate of Sciences (PhD).
Directions and specialties of study at IEE of Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute
- 6.050701 Electrical Engineering and Electric technologies (f, p)
- 7 .05070103 electrical power systems (f, p)
- 8 .05070103 electrical power systems (f)
- 7.05070108 Energy Management (f, p)
- 8.05070108 Energy Management (f)
- 6.050702 electromechanics (f, p)
- 7.05070204 Electromechanical automation systems and electric drive (f, p)
- 8.05070204 Electromechanical automation systems and electric drive (f)
- 7.05070205 Electromechanical systems of geotechnical industries (f, p)
- 8.05070205 Electromechanical systems of geotechnical industries (f)
- 6.050301 Mining (f, p)
- 7.05030101 Mining and extraction of mineral resources (f, p)
- 8.05030101 Mining and extraction of mineral resources (f)
- 7.05030102 Mining and Underground Construction (f, p)
- 8.05030102 Mining and Underground Construction (f)
- 6.040106 Ecology, Environmental Protection and Balanced Nature Consumption (f, p)
- 7.04010601 Ecology and Environmental Protection (f, p)
- 8.04010601 Ecology and Environmental Protection (f)
- 6.050601 Thermal Engeneering (f, p)
- 7.05060105 Energy Management (f, p)
- 8.05060105 Energy Management (p)
Оновлено: 21/03/2017 - 12:11
Версія для друку