About the project
Modernization of two cycles (MA, BA) of competence-based curricula in Material Engineering according to the best experience of Bologna Process
Aim of project:
The main features aim is improving of BA/MA Programmes in Material Engineering according to the needs of modern society of target partner countries IL, RU and UA bringing the universities closer to changing Labour Market and European Education Area; allow them to stay responsive to employers’ needs; to ensure employability throughout professional lives of graduates.
- To ensure that the targeted Universities in IL, UA, RU can offer new advanced two cycles of competence-based Programmes in Material Engineering in line with the new developments in the area of material sciences, the market demands and according to the Bologna Process.
- To speed up integration between Higher Educational Institutes and business in target countries.
- To establish cooperation between EU and target countries in education and research.
Specific project objectives
- The main aim is improvement of BA/MA Programmes in Material Engineering according to the needs of the target partner countries IL, RU and UA.
- Bringing the universities closer to the changing Labour Market and the European Education Area.
- To update the current curricula in Material Engineering according to the Bologna requirements and the new developments in Engineering
- To develop, implement and accredit new practice oriented curricula including ECTS
- Develop innovative academic environment for Material Engineering Programmes
- To provide lab infrastructure for CAD/CAE and material sciences.
Planned project outputs
According to the specific project objectives the following tangible outputs and intangible outcomes in the frames of development are planned:
- Review/analyse/upgrade the current curricula in Material Engineering according to recent advances in the target field.
- Develop ten new core and three transferable curricula inclusive learning environment (materials information technology labs (MITL) and Joint WEB based platform).
- Retrain academic staff/mentors in new curricula.
- Pilot teaching/operation.
- Establish Material Engineering Service Office (MESO) with stakeholders support.