The review competition for the best students’ room among the hospitals of the campus of KPI in living conditions and ensuring favourable conditions for study and leisure of youth is aimed at detecting drawbacks and improving living conditions, studying and arrangement of leisure of nonresident students, as well as at the implementation of the decree of the President of Ukraine №456 of 27.04.99 "On measures to develop spirituality, morality and protection of healthy lifestyle of citizens.".
The organizers of the competition are: the administration of NTUU “KPI”, trade union committee of the students of KPI, the administration of the campus of KPI, student council of the university and student council of the campus.
The purpose of the review competition is to find the best experience of organizing living conditions for residence, studying and leisure of the students, to raise the involvement of student government institutions in promoting healthy lifestyle and active attitude to life among the young cityzens of Ukraine.
The objectives of the review competition
The objectives of the review competition are:
- to spread a positive experience of improving living conditions, organizing self-learning and leisure of the students, preservation of material values;
- to encourage the students to take part in organizing their leisure and promoting healthy lifestyle;
- to detect drawbacks of the living conditions in the hospitals of the campus;
- to improve the living and studying conditions in the hospitals of the campus;
- to improve the preservation of public property
The review competition for the best students’ room among the hospitals of the campus of KPI is held during March and April of the following academic year.
4. The criteria of assessment
4.1. While assessing a room, the following things should be taken into consideration:
- sanitary and hygiene state of the room and the facilities(washstands, bathrooms, shower rooms, etc.);
- the proper use of household appliances and its preservation;
- ensuring the favourable conditions for study and leisure of the students;
- organization of repair works.
|Текст документа [uk | n151.doc (34 KB)]||34 KB|