- Science and Innovation
- Student Life
Опубліковано: Sun, 23/05/2010 - 11:35 — kpi
Оновлено: 13/03/2017 - 13:52
Версія для друку
Director EMC “IPE”: Malukova Inna Genadievna
Address: 03056, Kiev, Peremogy Avenue, 37, Bldg. 1 room. 262-1
For more information call: 204-81-08, 204-81-63
Site: http://ipo.kpi.ua ; Landing page: http://lll.kpi.ua
DEPARTMENTS SMC "Institute of Postgraduate Education"
- Ukrainian Institute for Information Technologies in Education Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute - UIITE, http://uiite.kpi.ua
- Institute of next Education
- Center of Excellence managers and specialists Ministry of Coal and Energy of Ukraine
- Training and Research Center " Thrifty production "
- Center for Innovative Entrepreneurship
Methodical complex "Institute for Postgraduate Education" (IPE) offers a wide range of educational programs of postgraduate education for practical implementation of the principle of learning throughout life.
EMC "IPE" provides in NTUU "KPI" training in the following programs:
- Second Higher Education - http://ipo.kpi.ua/ua/perepidgotovka.html
- Professional development - http://ipo.kpi.ua/ua/pidvishchennja-kvalifikaciji.html
The purpose of EMC "IPE is the dynamic development of postgraduate education NTUU "Kiev Polytechnic Institute", the enhancing of the competitiveness of experts in the market and high intellectual labor, a provision of post-graduate education in all fields and professions Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute using powerful educational opportunities University.
Training is conducted by experienced teachers and highly qualified specialists in different industries. The information and communication technologies are widely used in educational process.
After graduation program next higher education (the second higher education) graduates receive a state diploma and application of the European standard. Graduates of training courses obtain a certificate of professional development of state sample.
IPE operates in the following areas:
Organizational and coordination activities aimed at:
- Organization and coordination the work of post-graduate education in Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute;
- Organization of educational process and integrating the efforts of all departments Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute in providing post-graduate education;
- Creating a single database (curriculum, teachers, students, issued standard document) of post-graduate education in Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute;
- Providing information, advice and organizational support units and science teachers Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute, or who plan to participate in the learning process for postgraduate studies.
Educational-methodical activity aimed at creating training content, the introduction of modern pedagogical and information technologies, the development of teaching methods and programs in each direction (specialization) of postgraduate education, including:
- Long-term program of the next (second) higher education;
- Medium-term program in the form of refresher courses (72 semester hours) or modular programs that allow to pass training program by aggregating at least 72 semester hours;
- Short-term training programs (specialization) and other courses in the form of training and workshops (less than 72 hours);
- Internship Program.
Training activities aimed at ensuring the educational process in all specialties (directions) and postgraduate programs, as well as the control of knowledge and skills of students.
Scientific and methodological activities aimed at:
- Preparation of textbooks, manuals, scientific and methodological literature;
- Examination of textbooks, scientific and methodological literature developed scientific and teaching staff to ensure the educational process for training programs (specialization);
- Examination of web resources disciplines developed scientific and pedagogical workers for placement in the bank web resources Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute with the subsequent use in the educational process;
- Creating web resources (information resources) for educational purposes (distance learning courses, electronic textbooks, test systems, virtual labs).
Research and production activities are focused on the creation of software designed for technological support of distance learning, the use of web resources and other information resources in the learning process.
International activities are focused on the interaction with foreign partner universities, as well as with international foundations and other organizations that are interested in joint actions for the development of postgraduate education in the Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute / other universities of Ukraine.
Innovative activities aimed at introducing scientific, technological, methodological developments and achievements in the practical activities in the field of postgraduate education universities / institutions of Ukraine and other countries.
Cooperation with agencies, organizations and enterprises of different industries, aimed at effective interaction with them as corporate customers of educational services and participants in the educational process for postgraduate studies.
Оновлено: 13/03/2017 - 13:52
Версія для друку